Friday, September 25, 2009

Drapes at Burberry

I was never a big fan of Burberry for the same reason that I'm not all too crazy about Louis Vuitton. They are too easy to spot. However, I'd never have guessed the following pieces are from Burberry. Sure there are lots of nudes, but the tulle and draping - now that's something I wouldn't mind biting into.


Having grown up seeing tulle for ballet and drapes on Greek goddesses. So instinctively, I was drawn to this combination shown in nearly all pieces in Burberry's SS10 collection.

Maybe after a few months into the season, this will be another easy-to-spot signature coat from Burberry. But while it's singularity lasts, I will enjoy it and call it my own (figuratively).

A perfect example on how a rugged brown leather belt can pull together almost any look.

Images: Style.com

No comments: