Friday, September 25, 2009

A new angle

Recently while flipping through the new collection images from SS10, an inspiration for this blog came to mind.

Whenever I come across an inspiring of interesting image, I always make a mental note of what I like about the style and how to transfer it into my own and the general street style. However, my problem is that I never save these images and I’ve learnt from countless experience that I regret my actions greatly. Because style is evolutionary and continuous. In the future, I will see certain styles that reminds of a certain image I saw some time ago and for some reasons and to a great degree of frustration, I can never find those images again.

Taking cue from the lookbook concept that fashion people have been using for ages, I’ve decided that it’s high time that I have my own lookbook. Sorta like a scrapbook with fashion images and style notes. I was a bit hesitant with the idea initially, as it will be the first time I try an angle on this blog that’s dedicated almost entirely for myself. But on the other hand, it would be great to share some of my style notes with you and let the images inspire you too. :-)

Hope you’ll enjoy the images and find them useful for your own style notes too.

No comments: