Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun with fashion


Chris Benz made his SS10 look like so much fun that you just want to part of it and enjoy all that fun too! Especially love the red head Lisa Porter who actually makes me wanna be a red head for a day.

Who says blonde has all the fun? The prevalent pastels in Benz's collection make masculine tapered pants look feminine and elegant.


Wide legged pants make our everyday so much more comfortable and stylish. The string tie belt gives an added effortless charm to the khaki look.

Polka dots are fun. But I prefer the soft pastel tux jacket with fabric buttons that gives everything and anything an old-fashion kinda elegance.

Just because I love the colour. Whether it's call pink, pastel, oyster or salmon, I would wear this colour as accessories, shoes and maybe on my lips and cheeks.

Images: Style.com

No comments: